Friday, May 24, 2013

CeCi Scheuber



Welcome Back, CeCi!


Bank of Memories & Flowers is so excited to welcome back CeCi Scheuber to our Menomonee Falls team! CeCi just finished her first year at Carroll University in Waukesha.  She is studying Music-Business and is relieved to have gotten through her first year of college successfully! She has been a part of our Menomonee Falls location for nearly four years and says, "there's no other job I would want! I love the girls and the atmosphere and working with flowers really lets me express my creative side." 

When she's not brightening up our shop with her eccentric style and bubbly attitude, CeCi enjoys playing piano, learning and growing through her Mary Kay Cosemetics business, and going to Brewers games.  "I'm really pumped to get my summer going and am thankful that Bank of Memories welcomes me back to get it started right!" 
We're glad to have you, CeCi!

No comments:

Post a Comment