Monday, September 9, 2013

Ball Mason Jar Wedding

Josh and Alison's Wedding Day

Josh and Alison are near and dear to my heart, Josh Ball is my cousin and Alison was a teacher at my son's daycare.  I had the great honor to do their wedding flowers and my children were the flower girl and ring bearer.  

Josh and Alison have a wonderful story.  Josh surprised Alison with a wedding proposal at her daycare.  While Alison was pulled out her classroom; Josh got the 2 and 3 year old children ready with diamond ring necklaces and a signs that said "Will you marry me?" He awaited her answer on one knee, she of course said "Yes!!!"

Alison and Josh were married under a beautiful arbor of yellow roses, alstromerium, pin cushion protea, miniature garden roses and mums.  They wanted to embrace their last name with Ball Mason jars filled with vibrant yellow flowers as their centerpieces.  

Ceremony and Reception:  Arboretum Club, IL
Wedding Coordinator:  Michael Koenig
Month: August

















No comments:

Post a Comment