Saturday, October 5, 2013

Our Unique September Wedding

Erin and Tyler's Wedding Day

I met Erin about a year and half ago with a few pictures and an idea of vintage fall wedding.  I just loved what she said, "Melissa, you just do what you do best.  I trust you and what you can do with my organized chaos."  From that, Erin and I created some beautiful ideas.  

The ceremony at the South Shore Pavilion was amazing.  They had a wall of birch branches anchored with a hedge of greens and white hydrangeas. In the branches hung votives of flickering candles and fresh garden roses.   The aisle was lined with garden hooks (made by Tyler), mason jars filled with oranges and rust roses hung with satin ribbons.  

At Erin and Tyler's reception every detail was thought of to the rustic table numbers to the vintage framed place cards.  
This truly was one of my favorite weddings! 


Reception: Lake Front Brewery
Month:  September


















No comments:

Post a Comment