Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Top 10 Wedding Movies With Flowers


At Bank of Memories & Flowers we love our wedding movies.  What we love even more are the flowers in the movie.  From the bridesmaids bouquets to the church decor, not a frame of the movie is missed.   Here is a list of our top 10 wedding movies with flowers.
We hope you enjoy our list and much as we did creating it.

Here is Our Countdown: 

Honorable Mention: I Love You Man
Notable Quote: “Did you know that the best night I’ve had in the last 5 years is a night that Zooey and I split a bottle of wine, we made a summer salad and watched “Chocolat” together?”

Number 10: The Wedding Date
Notable Quote: “A wedding is a sacrament… a joyous celebration of love and commitment. In Utopia. In the real world… it’s an excuse to drink excessively and say things you shouldn’t say.”



Number 9: Sex in the City Movie
Notable Quote:  
Carrie: “I want you to my my Maid of Honor. How do you feel about that” 
Samantha: "The Same way I feel about Botox.  It's painful and unnecessary”


Number 8: Twilight: Breaking Dawn
Notable Quote:  “It’s an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to, and who’ll accept you for what you are. I’ve been waiting for what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am.”

Number 7: Wedding Crashers
Notable Quote:

"You better lock it up.
No you lock it up!
You lock it up!
You lock it up!
You lock it up!
Lock it up!"

Number 6: 27 Dresses
Notable Quote: “Love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind.”

Number 5: Bride Wars
Notable Quote: “You do not alter a Vera to fit you, you alter yourself to fit Vera.”



Number 4:  Bridesmaids
Notable Quote: “I'm Poor”

 Number 3: Steel Magnolias
Notable Quote: “That sanctuary looks like it’s been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol.”

Number 2: Father of the Bride
Notable Quote: “I suddenly realized what was happening. Annie was all grown up and was leaving us, and something inside began to hurt.”



Now Wait For It......


Number 1: My Best Friends Wedding
Notable Quote: “He’s got you on a pedestal and me in his arms.”

No comments:

Post a Comment