Don't miss out! Plan your entire wedding in one day at the 15th Annual Bridal Fair of Washington County, taking place this Sunday, January 25th! The event takes place in the Ziegler Family Expo Center on the Washington County Fair Grounds in West Bend, Wisconsin. There will be over 80 unique vendors in attendance and a full runway fashion show put on by Amelishan Bridal. All of the bouquets featuring in the show will be from Bank of Memories & Flowers!
Date: Sunday, January 25, 2015
Time: 11am to 3pm
Cost: Only $6.00 and children under 12 free
A few tips to prepare you before the Bridal Show:
- After walking away from a vendor, take notes that will help you distinguish him or her (when you get home everything will blend together!)
- Take photos of booths/items (where allowed) that you like and hold up a business card in the photo so that you can remember where you saw it
- Bring address labels -- many vendors will have you fill out information about yourself and this will save you lots of time (and writing!)
- Bring your calendar to book consultations on the spot (they fill up fast!)
- Make sure to plan enough time -- sitting down halfway through will help you regroup
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring one or two friends or family members (an entourage is just going to slow you down)
Looking forward to seeing you there!