Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Polish Center Of Wisconsin Wedding

I get so excited when I get to service a wedding.  I feel like everything comes together after the months of planning and emailing back and forth with my bride... magic happens. 

Matt and Kelly where married June 30th at Mount Zion Lutheran Church in Wauwatosa and their reception was at the Polish Center of Wisconsin in Franklin (a place I hold near to my heart - where I was wed).  Kelly chose such fun complimentary colors of bright cobalt blue and sunshine yellow, making the flowers pop off her bridesmaids dresses.  Her yellow gerbera daisys, billy balls, daisies and roses bouquet were perfecto for a summer wedding!

-Melissa Maas
Owner



 
















Thank you to Emily Bee Arts for these amazing pictures.  Check out her Blog of more weddings at http://www.emilybeearts.com/blog/?page_id=2

No comments:

Post a Comment