Friday, July 20, 2012

Western Lake Golf Club Wedding

It was a busy weekend at the shop last weekend.  We had 5 weddings at the Menomonee Falls flower shop alone!  I just love wedding season.  

I had the pleasure to serves Jill and Eric wedding on July 14th.   They were married and had their reception at Western Lakes Golf Club in Pewaukee, right on the golf green!  It was amazing to see the green grass pop off her beautiful color combination after this drought this summer.  I am so glad so many of my brides have had no rain on their wedding day.

Many of you might be wondering what that orange flower is in her bouquet; it is a orange pin cushion protia flown in from Hawaii.  Jill also had purple stock, orange dahlias, lime green hypericum berries and kermit mums.  Here are just a few snap shots that I took with my camera.

-Melissa Maas
Owner










No comments:

Post a Comment