Monday, October 15, 2012

Silver Spring Country Club Wedding

Katie and Joe were such a wonderful bride and groom to work with. You can tell they were so excited for their wedding day.  They were married this September on the roof top of Silver Spring Country Club in Menomonee Falls and the reception was in their main hall.  And Yes!!!! they had an amazing time...I should know from all her friends and family that were still having a great time on the dance floor at midnight when I came back to clean up for them. I wanted to hit the floor myself!

I loved how they chose the clean simple look of all gray suites and bridesmaid dresses with the big pop of yellow gerbera daisies.

-Melissa Maas
Owner





 Thank you to Shannon Wuchere Photography 
for these amazing photos!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment