Monday, June 8, 2015

Spring Blooms

It's already June, can you believe it? This year has been flying by so quickly and now we're in the start of many new flowers that are in season. Here are just a few of my favorites!


There are few flowers with such a fresh green color as viburnum. The round flower sprays also generate a light, sweet perfume. These flowers are beautiful in white and green spring bouquets.


Allium have unusual globe-like flowers that add new dimension to any floral design. The flowers are shiny stars that are grouped in roung clusters at the end of a straight stem.



Agapanthus is another one of my favorites. They are grown for their stunning flowers, commonly found in shades of blue and purple, but also white and pink.


Check out the amazing white phlox and peonies. I just can't get enough of these spring beauties!

I can't wait to share some more of my favorite blooms!!

Krista Roskopf - Menomonee Falls manager 

No comments:

Post a Comment