Monday, October 19, 2015

Custom Funeral Flowers

Flowers are a perfect way to pay tribute to the deceased at the service.  They provide a voice for many people like myself who have difficulty finding the right words of consolation during a time of loss. 

I truly love designing funeral arrangements.  It sounds a bit strange, but I feel that flowers can play a role in the grieving process.  Many times when I am at a funeral, flowers are what brightens a sad and somber environment.  Floral tributes create a topic of conversation and have a soothing quality.  Sympathy flowers show that you cared about the deceased or his or her family.  Looking back when my grandpa passed, it was very comforting to see an abundance of floral arrangements at the viewing.  It made me feel very loved during a time of sadness.

If you are looking for custom arrangements and expertise, please do not hesitate to stop into Bank of Memories & Flowers.  We would be honored to help in any way we can.

Krista Roskopf, Menomonee Falls manager

No comments:

Post a Comment